This distinct logo design features five stylized human figures forming an intricate symmetrical configuration; each figure supports all other four. The colors used are: red, orange, green, blue and purple. Virtus was a specific virtue in Ancient Rome; it carries connotations of valor, excellence, courage, character and worth. Related keywords: teamwork, unity, oneness, togetherness, partnership, synergy, collaboration, cooperation, etc.
KeywordsCommunity, circle, group, holding hands, support, unity, harmony, Strength, star, colorful, human
This logo is ideal for a human ressources firm, corporate retreat academy, motivational speaker, corporate wellness firm, community center, multicultural center, multimedia agency, film studio, skydiving school, rock climbing center, circus company, etc.
Included in price
- Full and exclusive rights to logo. Sold only once.
- Formats: EPS, PNG. Also available on request: JPG, PDF, etc.
- Price includes: text, color, minor design changes.
- Watermark removed from logo artwork.
- Designer name and email information.
- Designer available for further work.