This logo is a 'Swastik' graphic from widely found in ancient civilizations. One of the meaning of Swastik in Indian contest as... right-facing swastika is the decorative form, used to evoke sacred force. Swastik can be translated as, "swa" is "higher self", "asti" meaning "being", and "ka" as a suffix, so the translation can be interpreted as "being with higher self". The other meanings associated with this are luck, auspicious, well-being and related.
The logo can be used for any industry.
Included in price
- Full and exclusive rights to logo. Sold only once.
- Formats: EPS, PNG. Also available on request: JPG, PDF, etc.
- Price includes: text, color, minor design changes.
- Watermark removed from logo artwork.
- Designer name and email information.