hitotsu means "one" in Japanese, and by extension "first", "the best", "number one" etc. The Japanese hand gesture for this is a raised index finger pointing straight upwards with the heel of the hand towards the viewer (as in the icon), quite distinct from the western way which is to point the palm or back of the hand towards the viewer. This sign is often given by Japanese sportspeople or anyone in a competition event, letting people know they're going to win!
Suitable for a manga/anime/comics/toy store, this logo would work equally well for business, sports, virtually any company that wants to indicate they are on top of their game, the best at what they do, the winners.
Included in price
- Full and exclusive rights to logo. Sold only once.
- Formats: EPS, PNG. Also available on request: JPG, PDF, etc.
- Price includes: text, color, minor design changes.
- Watermark removed from logo artwork.
- Designer name and email information.
- Designer available for further work.