This unique logo features a 3d geometric structure consisting of triangles. Six of the twelve pentagrammic faces are visible. Technically, it is called "small stellated dodecahedron". Allotropy (from Greek "other"+"grow") is the existence of a chemical element in two or more different forms (e.g., crystals).
KeywordsAbstract, 3d, science, geometric, star, chemical, atom, triangle, system, engineering, technical
This logo would be perfect for any technology related company, for example: IT consultants, software developers, multimedia agencies, hosting firms, app programmers, high tech companies, biotech firms, engineers, architects, aircraft and spacecraft manufacturing firms, automated systems experts, communication firms, electronics manufacturing companies, science laboratories, nanotechnology laboratories or any other cutting edge company.
Included in price
- Full and exclusive rights to logo. Sold only once.
- Formats: EPS, PNG. Also available on request: JPG, PDF, etc.
- Price includes: text, color, minor design changes.
- Watermark removed from logo artwork.
- Designer name and email information.
- Designer available for further work.