This logo is designed to signify strength, stability and creativity. The Japanese word 'akamaru' means red circle. The logo itself represents a large red orb rising over the horizon, giving warmth and protection. The character in the logo is the Japanese hiragana syllabary character 'a', the first letter of the syllabary and also the first syllable of the name akamaru. The text 'design studios' has been reflected to give the impression of a shadow caused by the light of the sun.
This logo would suit any business seeking a distinctive and characteristic mark associated with the refinement and design ethic of Japan and the Orient. A Japanese restaurant, food shop, cultural centre, or the indicated design studio are just some possibilities.
Included in price
- Full and exclusive rights to logo. Sold only once.
- Formats: EPS, PNG. Also available on request: JPG, PDF, etc.
- Price includes: text, color, minor design changes.
- Watermark removed from logo artwork.
- Designer name and email information.
- Designer available for further work.