Twitter updated its icon. It is now simpler, younger and more dynamic. The blue bird's head has been shaven too.
If you want to update the icons on your website you can download the vector files here (also attached below):
• Use our official, unmodified Twitter bird to represent our • brand.
• Make sure the bird faces right.
• Allow for at least 150% buffer space around the bird.
• Use speech bubbles or words around the bird.
• Rotate or change the direction of the bird.
• Animate the bird.
• Duplicate the bird.
• Change the color of the bird.
• Use any other marks or logos to represent our brand.