This design explores Christian symbolism to help convey the message of the logo:
1. The rainbow is a Christian symbol of hope and promise (the promise to free children from sex slavery, poverty etc)
2. The dove in this context represent delivery (ie, the dove returning with an olive branch to Noah on the Ark) - in this context it can mean delivering children out of poverty etc, or delivering the gift etc
3. The body of the dove is made up of the 'fish' symbol of Christ (Ichthys)
4. The whole design forms a circle, a prominent Christian symbol which represents eternity and the completeness of the task at hand (succeeding in freeing children from poverty)
5. The ribbon is commonly associated with 'awareness' campaigns such as aids etc. In this regard the ribbon can be viewed as an awareness of love delivered through the charities campaign etc.
Name and colour changes are free upon purchase of the design, with the logo being supplied in a variety of professional file formats to meet your production needs. Other design services are also available should you require them and are subject to fee which is negotiable.
Any questions are welcome and I will strive to answer them as promptly as possible. Thank you for looking.
Suggested keywords: Christ, fish, dove, rainbow, colorful, circle, christianity, bird, flight, hope, peace